29 September 2011

Eminem & Yelawolf – Whiteboy Wasted Free Hip Hop Music


Tracklist:
1.Yelawolf – That’s What We On Now
2.Eminem – The Apple
3.Emilio Rojas ft Yelawolf – Turn It Up
4.Eminem Ft. B.O.B. – Things Get Worse
5.Yelawolf – Boyz In The Woodz
6.Eminem – Cocaine (feat. Alicia Keys)
7.Yelawolf – I Wish (Feat. Raekwon)
8.Eminem – Fly Away
9.Yelawolf – I Wanna Rock Freestyle
10.Eminem – Oh No
11.Yelawolf – I Just Wanna Party (Feat. Gucci Mane)
12.Eminem Ft. Obie Trice – Emulate
13.Yelawolf – Alabama Gotdamn
14.I Need A Doctor (Feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey)
15.Yelawolf – Hometown Hero (Remix Feat. Big K.R.I.T.)
16.Eminem – Ballin Uncontrollably
17.Yelawolf – Billy Crystal (Feat. Rock City)
18.Eminem & Lil Wayne – Drop The World
19.B.o.B. & Yelawolf – Its A Party
20.Eminem – G.O.A.T.
21.Yelawolf – B.M.F. Freestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top